Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Our first CONTEST! Do you feel lucky?







Rules are really simple. Read the article linked to below, share an innovative way to apply its premise to training competitive swimmers, email me at boardsandbuoys@gmail.com, and wait.


The winner will not only be featured in an upcoming post (with a photo, if you're willing to send one), but will win a book from my extensive swimming library. You will get your choice from three titles, and I will even pay the postage.

I've already got my own ideas, but curious if anyone else out there is plagued by my pinball-type thinking process.

Here's the article.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-decoy-effect-how-you-are-influenced-to-choose-without-really-knowing-it?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Take your mark...   GO!

No comments: